GOALS + GETTING OFF TRACK

Wednesday, May 1, 2024

 

I've been thinking a lot lately about where I want to end up, and also of all the ways that I continually get off track and try to do things that I ultimately am not vibing with. 
.

Perhaps because my actual big goals are lofty, and at those times when I allow myself to get off track it's because I'm doubting myself. I'm looking for something easier. But anything worthwhile isn't easy, right? 

.

Just like this guy? He's not easy, but he's so damn cute. And one day, when he's trusting us and recovered from whatever happened to him before he made it to us, it will all be worthwhile. 

.

One of the things I have to do more is say no. I have to say no to things that do not serve my larger goals. And sometimes that is so hard because I love helping horses and helping people.

If you have a hard time sticking to your goals, like me, I'm here to tell you that it's hard. Don't get discouraged if you find yourself pursuing other things that you're not sold on because it's easier. I plan to pause before pursuing new things that are outside of my big goals (there are three) and think if the things I'm being asked to do serve those goals. And if you get off track, just pivot and get right back on track. 

.

Follow me on social media here!


No comments

Post a Comment