BARREL RACING COACH

Thursday, June 13, 2024

 

Coaching Barrel Racers
.

One of my favorite things that I do is coach barrel racers. I love the updates when they move up or have a good run. I love seeing them achieve their goals and chase their dreams. 

.

Some of y'all know that I have an education degree and was a public school teacher for about eight years. One of the things that I miss from teaching is that aspect of it. The AHA moment that kids get when they get something, or seeing kids go on after leaving my classroom to achieve their dreams. 

.

Barrel racing coaching combines that love of teaching and helping people with my love of this sport and of horses. I wish that I had the facility at my own farm so I could do it more and have more coaching clients. For now, I will just have to stick to doing what I can when I can at borrowed or rented arenas. 

.

I can help somewhat via videos, but I like the connection of in-person coaching. I'm not great at social media so building a platform in that way to coach is difficult for me. I don't even really advertise that I do this. But I do, and I absolutely love it. I'm good at it. 

.

Anyway, all of this to say that if you're interested in in-person or virtual coaching I am definitely available to help.

Follow me on social media! 

No comments

Post a Comment